Thursday, March 17, 2005




For St. Patty's Day we had to go out and support the local Irish by drinking heavily. So we did. The original plan was to go to Murphy's on 45th, because they had live music and a "lively" Irish scene.

Well, when we got to Murphy's, the place was packed and they were charging a $10 cover. Since we were with a bunch of poor college kids (and poor web designers), we decided that the $5 difference in cover charge between Murphy's and O'Sheas was enough to make the difference, so we trekked on down to O'Sheas.

And I'm glad we did. We would have missed the Bagpiper, the table in the corner that somehow was still open when we arrived, seeing Mick (owner/bartender) as happy as I've ever seen him, and more.

Sooner or later (I promise) I'll post a link to the pictures that I took from the night. I'm having issues deciding which photo site to use, those issues mainly centering around ease of use and how free they are to use. If you have any thoughts on the subject, please feel free to email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home