Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Potlatch Time Again!




This past weekend served up another year of Potlatch, the biggest Coed ultimate frisbee tournament in the United States. Bringing teams from around the country, and even some international appearances, it is always a fun time with some fun people. This year had Team Canada (the Canadian national team chosen to compete in the World Games at the end of July) beating out the Vagabonds, a Portland area team in the A-pool finals.

I admit that I wasn't my usual photographic self, and I only ended up taking about 45 pictures. Fortunately, there are many other photographers that make the journey to the tournament, and you can catch some better pictures at their sites. Here are a couple:

Ali and Cedar's Page

Rathbone Images

Bil Elsinger's Photos

And I'm sure that there will be more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home