Friday, July 22, 2005

What Do I Do With An iBook?

Here's a question for you: what should I do with my old (and the emphasis is on old here) iBook? It was a gift, and I never really used it at all. I've got some files on there, but nothing that I need and/or want anymore.

Here are the specs:
  • 3 Gig G3 iBook

  • 300MHz

  • Mac OS 9.0

  • 64MB virtual memory

  • 32 MB SDRAM built in memory


And here are what I am considering using it for:
  1. Give it away as a contest

  2. Use it for an internet only hookup

  3. ...


What I'm asking is this: does anyone out there in technology-land have a better idea of what I could use this for? I suppose that I could put some playlists on it and use it as a really big ipod for at home. But there has to be something better than that...

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Set it up as an answering voicemail/PBX/ system

Run iTunes on it and hook it up with your stereo - get the files form your main system via WIFI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home