Sunday, July 10, 2005

My #@*%ed Up Ipod

Does anyone know how to fix Ipods? Because mine is broke, flat broke.

I don't know why, but the battery will no longer charge up through the adapter. And I know that the adapter is working, through various other tests that I have run to try and get the damn thing working again.

What I've got is a 3G 10Gig piece of...er, Ipod. And I got it off Ebay, so I can't get the Ipod Settlement battery replacement.

Or, on the other hand, if only two more people sign up for a Free Ipod under my referral link, this whole point will be moot and I'll just toss the damn thing away.

Or, and this is where things get interesting, a contest of sorts. For the next person that signs up and completes an offer under my referral id#, I will send you a $50 Gap gift card. The gift card is real, and I'll do everything that I can to prove that to you if you need it. And for the person that signs up and completes an offer after that, I'll give you a $25 Gap gift card, and the old Ipod (I'm sure this has some value to someone, just not me), complete with charger and earphones. I may even have the original instructions, operating CD with iTunes, and everything else that came with it that I will throw in as well.

I'm sure you are wondering about the Gap Gift Cards, well here's the story: they are from the place I used to work. They were a parting gift for my years of service when I finally quit. I've meant to use them, but every time I go to the Gap I can't find anything that I want. Basically, they are real, they will work, and you can have them.

If you have any questions, please post them in the comments. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home