Thursday, May 05, 2005

House Parties: Great or Boring?



What happened to the mid-week party? I remember some of the most fun I've had at parties is when I didn't even know there was a party until after I showed up. For instance, one Tuesday I went over to a friends place. There were a bunch of us there, sitting around and playing video games. A couple more friends showed up, and it became obvious that we either needed to start a party, or people were going to go home. So we started a party. 8 different half empty bottles of liquor and 4 hours later, it was one of the best parties I've been too. And the best part was that everyone there had a good time. There wasn't a person there that didn't want to be there, drinking, dancing, and having a good time.

Here's my question, when does that stop. Does that go away when:
1) You get a job
B) You get old
iii) House parties are too "college" these days
4) or simply no one cares about having fun anymore?

Suffice to say, I miss the good old days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home