Thursday, July 07, 2005

What's your pokename?

Pokemania:

My Pokename is Drowwhirl:
Evidently, I live in the rivers of Sweden, and my diet consists mostly of meatballs, cows and kerosene (you'd be surprised how close this really is).

Characteristics (Combat and Non-combat):
I can puke hot death. I can throw acid. I have ten-inch claws. I can shoot rocks. I have cool shades. I can swim in air. I have a fear of sand.

My natural enemy is Lochu.

Go ahead a see what your Pokename is, you know you want to...

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lickirina

Profile:
You live in the marshes of Ireland, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, grass and beer.

Characteristics (Combat and Non-combat):
You can shoot slime. You have a magic chest of hats. You have a fear of 8-track tapes. You can resist evil glances. You can spit acid. You can shoot cosmic energy bolts. You can breathe fire. You can resist Dr. Pepper. You can resist hot death. You can shoot jet fuel. You can resist wind.

Natural Enemies:
Your natural enemy is Starmon.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mewrina
Profile
You live in the steaming jungles of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, bats and beer.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have interchangeable body parts. You have cool shades. You can breathe iron filings. You can breathe lava. You can spit rocks. You can spit broken glass. You can drink poison. You can throw slime. You can spit evil glances. You can resist sledgehammers.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Vapormon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home