Thursday, July 07, 2005

Quantity vs. Quality

As you may have noticed, I've changed my blogging habits as of late. I have moved away from a strict "this is what happened to me" style of blogging, and into more of a "wow, check out this cool stuff I've found" sort of blogging. I still add in the occasional post about parties that I've been too, and I still post the pictures that everyone wants to see, I just add other stuff now too.

Of course, I have been running into the issue of Quality vs Quantity lately with my posts. I went through a day or two with quite a few posts, and then slowed myself down as I looked back and realized that some of the stuff that I posted wasn't all that interesting (I'm going to leave it though, as a learning experience). I think that it stems from my efforts to try and draw in a bigger community to this site. I've added a wider variety of posts in hopes that a wider variety of audience will find the Party Season blog, like it, and stick around.

Unfortunately, I went a little "post crazy" for a while. Partially it was due to the w.Bloggar that has made posting so much easier, as well as the "Blog This" feature of the Blogger Blogs, but mostly it was me being post happy.

I'm not entirely sure what the future of the Seattle Party Season blog will involve. I have some ideas about where I want it to go, and what I want it to be, but I'm not sure what road I am going to take to get there. On the bright side, with my limited readership I don't have to listen to that many opinions when I make a choice that isn't that great.

I think that I just have to listen to my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home