Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Ipod That Could

Do you remember my previous post about my ipod? Well, basically my Ipod's battery recharge system was messed up, and for whatever reason it wouldn't power up when connected to the charger.

Well, earlier today as I was cleaning my desk, I once again ran across my Ipod, and so I plugged it in for shits and giggles. Lo and behold, the little thing started right up. Not only is it recharging like it used to, but it actually kept all of my playlists in memory as well.

Of course, the battery is still as messed up as it was before, but I think that is easier to fix than an Ipod that won't charge at all.

And by the way, I take back my earlier offer about giving away my old Ipod for a new, free Ipod. And the Gap gift cards are gone as well. Sorry, no one was biting so I let the offer go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home