Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Non-Party

The biggest problem with the party season is that there is an off-season. Or, more correctly, the party season ends and the frisbee season begins. This pretty much means that there are fewer and fewer parties as the summer draws near, and even less through the fall.

What does this mean for a Party Season Blog? Death through lack? HELL NO! It just means that we will be branching out more when parties don't happen, and spending more time reflecting on the parties that did happen.

That being said, I haven't been to a party in a couple weeks (which is why I am gnawing on my arm right now). But I will relay a story that I heard from one I didn't go to:

Big fish, little fish, cardboard box.

And I know that only 20 or so people will understand that, but those 20 people will all smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home