Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Painted Baby Judges You



College Nationals was in Corvallis, OR the other weekend, and I went to watch. I took a bunch of pictures, some good and some bad. I will say that the best one happened at the house that we were staying at. During one of the after-play gatherings (and by gathering I mean that everyone and their favorite uncle gathered for a party), I took this picture. When I saw it, all I could think was that the baby in the painting was judging whoever sat in the chair. And found them undeserving.

Regardless, there were good times to be had. One being the overplaying of a certain video that seemed to grab everyone's attention. Another being the University of Washington women's team making it to the finals, even though this was the first National's that they had even been too.

I promise I'll update this post when I get the pictures online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home