Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Wedding Crashers

I went to see The Wedding Crashers this past weekend, with Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, and Rachel McAdams (and also Christopher Walken).

First things first, Rachel McAdams was hot in this movie. I don't know if she is a real brunette, or just went that way for this movie, but it is a change for the better in my humble opinion. Now that I have that out of the way, I can get to other things.

Other things being that Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are hilarious. They have a great charisma that really shows through in the movie. I got the feeling that half the time the actors were really laughing at Vince and Owen (can I presume to call them by their first names?) because they were just ad-libbing the script as they went along, and it turned out great. I hope that these two stick together and make a few more movies down the road with each other.

It is also about time that comedies moved into the "R" ratings, because all the "PG-13" jokes are tired and used. There is a whole new realm of comedy out there, waiting to be tapped. Think Eddie Murphy "Raw", and not Eddie Murphy "Dr. Dolittle", and you'll know what I'm talking about. What? You've never seen Eddie Murphy's "Raw"?!? Well, go rent it and get ready to laugh.

If all you are looking for is a quick synopsis of the movie, a mini-review if you would, then here it is:
The more people you sleep with, the better the chance that you meet the person you are meant to be with.


There it is, in all it's glory. Now get out there and get working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home