Wednesday, June 29, 2005

"How to make a solar power generator"

"How to make a solar power generator": "Using parts easily available from your local stores, you can make a small solar power generator for $250 to $300. Great for power failures and life outside the power grid. Power your computer, modem, vcr, tv, cameras, lights, or DC appliances anywhere you go. Use in cabins, boats, tents, archaeological digs, or while travelling throughout the third world. Have one in the office store room in case of power failures in your highrise. I keep mine in my bedroom where it powers my cd player, turntable, lights, modem, laptop, and (ahem) a back massager. I run a line out the window to an 8' x 24' panel on the roof. "

I thought that this was pretty awesome, and as soon as I run across an extra $300, I'm on it. I'll let you know how it works out, and then we can start having parties anywhere. We won't be limited to party only where there is electricity, or only when we have batteries. It'll be great!

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude really enjoyed your post about powering laptops with solar power, you can actually learn how to make solar panels DIY - its really easy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home