Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Think About the Kids!




My girlfriend's neice positioned her Barbie this way last week, saying that she turned her Barbie into a Superhero, and all her mom could think of was "Should I be worried?"

I thought to myself "Well Hell yes! You've got a closet case SM/bondage fetishist on your hands!" And it is a good thing that I thought that to myself, because that is not even close to what came out of my girlfriend's mouth next.

She started going on and on about how 9/11 has affected the children, and how this is obviously a re-creation of some hostage situation that her neice had seen on TV, and blah blah blah.

Is it just me? I mean, I look at these pictures, and I see Bondage in action. And I'm not talking about the James variety, but the real deal. Where did I go wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home